UL Group 2 mechanical combination lock, key change, 1 million theoretical combinations
RELOCK / HARDPLATE INFO:
Internal and external relocking devices, standard hardplate
1 hour fire rated, Group 2 combination lock
1 adjustable shelf
25"H x 22-1/4"W x 26-1/4"D
17-1/2"H x 17-1/2"W x 18"D
No factory anchor points but optional bolt-down kit is available
4 steel wheel assemblies attached to bottom of safe
Approximately 350 lbs.
This is a used Gardall Model 171718-GC, 1-hour U.L. rated fire safe.
Gardall specifically created the 171718 for storing cash drawers so it's the perfect size for larger items.
It is designed to give you excellant protection from the loss that a catastrophic fire can bring. There's plenty of room to store all your valuable personal items like tax records, insurance policies, titles, deeds, passports, personal papers, cameras, MP3 player, etc.... It's primarily used for fire resistance but offers some burglar resistance, too.
This is a professional quality, commercial grade fire safe, built to last!
It comes with:
* UL 1-hour fire rating
* S & G UL Listed Group II mechanical combination lock
* 1,000,000 theoretical combinations
* 1 adjustable shelves in interior, designed to suit your storage needs
* 2 independent relocking devices help prevent forced entry
* Solid chrome-plated handle with shear point to prevent the safe from being forced open by handle attack
* Full-length hinge-side bolt, 1/4" angle iron deters forced entry by cutting hinges
* Drill resistant hardened steel plating to protect the combination lock from drilling attack
* 4- steel wheels for easy placement in home, wheels can be removed to help deter theft
* Comes with free combination set-up to your favorite numbers
* Optional 90 day warranty with service package purchase
Here's some pictures...
Now on sale for only $799.00!
(Compare with Gardall's new list price of $1795.00!)